Growing up in South Holland, my next door neighbor was my best friend. We played together every day...going on adventures around the block, leaving the mailman surprises in the mailbox, going to the park, hopping the fence back and forth between our houses, chatting through her open window...and much more. After living next door when we were little, then two subdivisions over when we both moved to Indiana (a couple years apart)...we now live about an hour away from each other and don't get to see each other often...but when we do, it's ALWAYS a blast. I met up with Katie and Bryan while I was back in Indiana for a day to take some Christmas card pictures. And while I cannot spoil too many potential shots...I can give you a little something to look at from my shoot with my Katie and her brother, Bryan (who has also been involved in MANY of our fabulous childhood memories).


...what's a fall photoshoot without an epic leaf-throwing fight?