Photography is our passion. Hope is our favorite word. Hebrews 10:23 is one of our favorite Bible verses. That's how we have arrived at the title of our long awaited blog, 10.23 Photography! We wanted to be able to share with you not only our photos, but the precious memories that we love to capture. So... enjoy!
beckyallie

November 2, 2010

3 months & 3 times as cute

Ella is already 3 months old...and at least 3 times as cute as she was the last time I saw her! Since I moved to college I don't get to see her as much as I would like, but every time I go home and visit my precious Ella and her family I cannot believe how adorable she is. Her big blue eyes and sweet smile are breathtaking. Usually when I get her attention for a while I like to give her life advice...and recently I have had to tell her numerous times to be careful...because the boys will be lining up when she gets older! I love this baby and am so excited to share another milestone in her life! Happy 3 months Ella Bella!

Since we have done Ella's past two shoots in her house, her momma and I decided to set up a make-shift studio for this shoot...and I believe it was a success...putting all of the focus on this beautiful little girl and her family.