Photography is our passion. Hope is our favorite word. Hebrews 10:23 is one of our favorite Bible verses. That's how we have arrived at the title of our long awaited blog, 10.23 Photography! We wanted to be able to share with you not only our photos, but the precious memories that we love to capture. So... enjoy!
beckyallie

January 11, 2011

More Christmas Cuties

We have another reveal for you...


This one is especially exciting for me to share with you...because these Christmas cuties are my cousins! While I have taken their pictures in the past, this time was super fun for two reasons... 1. It was a surprise shoot for their grandparents! They wanted to make sure to keep it a secret so their grandparents would be extra surprised when they gave them the prints on Christmas. 2. It was the first time I got to take pictures of my baby cousin, Kya. She was a little crabby at times, but did surprisingly well being held by her cousins! :) It was a pleasure to spend some time with these kiddies and their mommas in November...and I am excited to share with you the results! Take a look...